Michelle Hirsch’s approach to marketing her clients’ properties is unique, in that it focuses on not only traditional forms of media, but embraces the latest and most advance forms of media. Staying on top of current trends and following the most advanced forms of communication are critical in the most effective real estate marketing strategies.
It’s not about just being “out there.” It’s important to be “out there” in the right places that would attract the buyers, specific to the clients’ property.
In addition to the standard MLS listings here are some of the additional services that Michelle Hirsch offers for marketing her listings:
– Professionally photographed digital photos for internet promotion and color brochures
– Social Marketing including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
– Regular direct email contact with hundreds of personally networked real estate professionals – to ensure their clients are aware of the listing.
– Direct snail mail campaigns to reach the non-internet savy market.
– Print advertising in the most popular newspapers (at client’s request): Wall Street Journal, Hollywood Reporter, Los Angeles Times and others.
– Internet Marketing Sites, such as: Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Youtube.com, Facebook.com